Whether you had a bad result from a "Fat Freezing" (you know the one) procedure or contour defects from another surgery, a corrective liposuction procedure could restore the look you were trying to achieve in the first place. And Denver's best liposuction surgeon is waiting to help you. But first he wants you to understand the difference between liposuction and "fat freezing."
Understanding the Differences.
- Is Fat Removed During the Procedure?
- Liposuction: Fat is removed right away.
- Fat Freeze: Not right away or possibly ever. Cryolipolysis leaves it up to the immune system to do the excreting of fat cells over a period of weeks or months.
- Number of Treatments Required?
- Liposuction: Just a single procedure.
- Fat Freeze: Multiple treatments required to achieve results comparable to liposuction.
- Liposuction: A single liposuction procedure is generally less expensive than multiple fat freeze treatments required to achieve comparable results.
- Fat Freeze: Can be costly and time-consuming because you have to keep returning for multiple treatments.
- Liposuction: Liposcution procedures are performed by a Dr. Thomas Narsete, a licensed cosmetic surgeon.
- Fat Freeze: Fat Freeze treatments may be conducted by a nurse, medical assistant or technician.
- Liposuction: Dr. Narsete utilize his experience and artistry to deliver precise, sculpted, results by hand.
- Fat Freeze: Fat Freeze outcomes can be unpredictable. Because a machine is doing the actual work, treatments are limited in scope and utilize a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Skin Tightening?
- Liposuction: Liposuction also stimulates collagen formation, which can help the skin tighten, producing a smooth appearance..
- Fat Freeze: Skin is not tightened as a result of fat freezing treatments.
Introducing Denver's Best Liposuction Surgeon
The safety and ease with which Dr. Narsete performs this procedure has helped him gain a reputable position in the Denver liposuction industry. He learned the skills required to perform a liposuction under the guidance of Dr. Yves Girard Illouz, the originator of the liposuction technique and a renowned French plastic surgeon who has performed liposuction on over three thousand patients. Using his skills and experience, Dr. Narsete has helped thousands of patients achieve a more flattering figure by improving the proportions and contours of their bodies with liposuction.
Find Out More
A well-done liposuction can make you look and feel better about yourself. However, it is important that you choose a surgeon who has the expertise and artistic insight required to deliver your desired results. Dr. Thomas A. Narsete is one of those very few surgeons who have performed an impressive number of liposuction procedures and in Denver, making him one of Denver's best liposuction surgeons.
To learn more about Dr. Thomas A. Narsete’s surgical expertise or to book a consultation with him, you may call (720) 379-3468 or use the following contact form.